Ceramic Water Filters
Ceramic water filters is designed to be used as a household point of use system. These filtration units offer the convenience and value of a pressurized source of water.
Reduces up to 99% of particulate lead, iron and hydrogen sulphides. Exclusive ceramic/carbon-block technology reduces >99.9999% of particles 0.9 micron absolute (0.5 absolute ANSI standard) and larger in size including pathogenic bacteria.
Removes asbestos fibers, dirt, chlorine taste and odour, mold. Removes 100% cryptosporidium and giardia cysts.
Why choose a ceramic water filter?
- Highly effective barrier to particles and pathogens: ceramic water filters have a pore structure which has an Absolute filtration rating (defined as >99.99%) of 0.9 microns (less than 1000 th of a millimeter).
- Long life: Our ceramic drinking water filters may be cleaned in order to prolong the life of the product. The filter can be re-used rather than replaced, giving it a much longer life-span than many other products on the market.
- Self-sterilizing: Ceramics contain trace elements of silver. Silver inhibits microbiological growth, meaning that there is no need to sterilize.
- Natural: Ceramics are made from 100% natural elements. They do not add anything to the water they filter. This contributes to ceramics ability to pass the stringent NSF® testing procedures. This is a unique feature of our water filters
- Long-term value: The extended life-span and effectiveness of ceramic water filters make them a low-cost investment in the long term.
- Minerals maintained: Using our ceramic drinking water filter does not remove minerals from the water, which is beneficial to health.
- No power required: Ceramic drinking water filters do not require electricity to function, which means that they are not vulnerable to interruption of power supplies, and can be used where there are no power supplies.